In this position you will work under the direct supervision of a CDP Bakery and / or any member of the Bakery department as instructed by the Chief Baker. Some Job Responsibilities Include:
- Regularly seeks guidance from the Executive Pastry/Bakery Chef, Chief Baker, or Chef de Partie in executing production according to Company recipes.
- Always carries out production in assigned area/station according to Company recipes and picture presentation as directed by Executive Pastry/Bakery Chef, Chief Baker, or Chef de Partie.
- Participates in service of bakery products during restaurant opening hours as directed.
- Assists and trains in the Pastry operation as directed by the Executive Pastry/Bakery Chef acquiring the equipment and technical skills necessary to carry out the production to the desired standard and earn pastry competency.
- 1 to 3 years of prior work experience in a Bakery environment and good knowledge of English is essential, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of basic bakery preparation, presentation, and preservation
- Basic knowledge of Public Health and Sanitation regulations and procedures
- Ability to organize and complete work meeting deadlines
This position offers accommodation in shared cabins, meals and access to crew facilities such as a crew bar, fitness center, pool and a recreation center.