The Assistant Baker assists the Sr. Baker. He has to assist the Sr. Baker in food preparation and presentation. He also has to Carry out food related activities (cleaning, garbage disposal, equipment checking). The Assistant Baker should participate in cleaning and loading of stores and prepare appropriate quantities of bakeries as specified by the Senior Baker and Executive Chef. Finally, he has to produce bread rolls for lunch, dinner, and midnight snacks.
- One year of prior work experience in a Bakery environment and good knowledge of English is essential
- Knowledge of basic bakery preparation, presentation, and preservation
- -Basic knowledge of Public Health and Sanitation regulations and procedures
- Should preferably have basic training in the Bakery department
- Ability to organize and complete work meeting deadlines
- Command of the English language, both verbal and written