Work according to the 6 key principles: show well, the right delights, service wow, destination engagement and magical moments. Assists the Dining Room Manager in directing, supervising and training of all subordinates in the performance of their duties in accordance with quality standards set by the company for courteous service in the restaurant organization Responsible for the implementation and execution of food handling, food service and cleaning procedures in accordance with USPH standards. Assists the Dining Room Manager in the preparation of objective performance evaluation report for petty officers and other employees in the restaurant organization. Responsible for the performance, personal conduct, dress and grooming of all subordinates and reports on these subjects objectively and timely to the Dining Room Manager.
- Graduate of a recognized Catering / Hotel Management School
- Two to five years of restaurant service experience on a cruise ship
- Able to adequately explain pricing, food, wine, and cocktail menus to the guests
- knowledge of the vessels dining outlets, and respective operation hours
- Strong communicator with personable social skills to actively interact with a variety of guest demographics
- Necessary computer skills and knowledge of P.O.S. systems
- Command of the English language, both verbal and written