In this position you will assist with the preparation of special breakfast items, fruits, cheese plates, salads, appetizers, and sandwiches to fulfill passenger requests. Some job responsibilities Include:
Assists with the preparation of special breakfast items to fulfill passenger requests.
Properly prepares fruit and cheese plates for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Properly prepares cold fruit appetizers and cold soups for dinner.
Carries out production in assigned area/station as directed by the 1st Pantryman/Sous Chef/Executive Chef, ensuring quality and consistency by always adhering to Company-supplied recipes and picture presentation as the minimum standard.
Promptly refills coffee stations and always maintains them in a clean and organized working order and works the coffee service line.
- One year prior work experience in a Galley environment (cold dishes)
- Knowledge of basic cold food preparation, presentation, and preservation
- Basic knowledge of Public Health and Sanitation regulations and procedures
- Ability to organize and complete work by deadlines
- Command of the English language, both verbal and written
This position offers shared cabin accommodations, meals and access to crew facilities such as a crew bar, fitness center, pool and a recreation center.