In this position you will assist with the preparation of special breakfast items, fruits, cheese plates, salads, appetizers, and sandwiches to fulfill passenger requests. Some job responsibilities Include:
- Asiste con la preparación de artículos especiales para el desayuno para cumplir con las solicitudes de los pasajeros.
- Assists with the preparation of special breakfast items to fulfill passenger requests.
- Properly prepares fruit and cheese plates for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Properly prepares cold fruit appetizers and cold soups for dinner.
- Carries out production in assigned area/station as directed by the 1st Pantryman/Sous Chef/Executive Chef, ensuring quality and consistency by always adhering to Company-supplied recipes and picture presentation as the minimum standard.
- Promptly refills coffee stations and always maintains them in a clean and organized working order and works the coffee service line.
- One year prior work experience in a Galley environment (cold dishes)
- Knowledge of basic cold food preparation, presentation, and preservation
- Basic knowledge of Public Health and Sanitation regulations and procedures
- Ability to organize and complete work by deadlines
- Command of the English language, both verbal and written
This position offers shared cabin accommodations, meals and access to crew facilities such as a crew bar, fitness center, pool and a recreation center.