Job Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining technical performance standards for the Princess Theatre at all times.
- Conducts thorough daily inspections of automation systems, ensuring good working conditions or taking necessary action for repair. Properly maintains all equipment and items within the specified lounge and around the vessel, including band equipment, show props, scenic items and other show elements as directed by the Senior Production Manager.
- Openly discusses all pertinent production-related matters with performers and musicians and agrees on end results in a timely manner. Assists Senior Production Manager.
- Troubleshoots and repairs minor issues within the automation system.
- Graduate from a recognized theater program or at least two years of related technical theater experience
- Experience operating and maintaining large-format consoles and mixed media playback
- Must have experience in live audio engineering for various event sizes
- Must be able to interact and co-operate with other technicians and performers on an individual and team basis
- Command of the English language, both verbal and written