To operate and maintain specific lighting and video requirements of assigned the Princess Theatre as set by artistic and supervisory staff. To perform specific duties as assigned for the Princess Theatre and assist other shows and facilities as required.
Duties and Responsabilities:
- 1. Conduct daily checks as determined by the appropriate supervisor(s) and then report any damage, malfunctions, irregularities, etc.
- 2. Maintain and repair all entertainment-related lighting equipment in the Theatre or the vessel as required.
- 3. Maintain adequate levels of supplies, reporting any shortages to the appropriate supervisor(s).
- 4. Co-ordinate in conjunction with the appropriate supervisor(s), any maintenance or repair of assigned lighting and video equipment.
- 5. Learn and master equipment for specific shows/facility.
- 6. Maintain the specific lighting, video and electrical requirements of the show/facility as set by the artistic and supervisory staff.
- 7. Communicate with supervisors, bandleaders, guest entertainers, and line captains as required.
The equipment this position uses that requires some knowledge and skill for usage.
Among other, the candidate must be familiar with all show-related hardware and tools as required:Whole Hog 2 Moving Light ConsoleExpression 3 Lighting ConsolePanasonic WJ-MX50A Digital Video MixerAlcorn McBride V16 Show ControlAlcorn McBride SMPTE Machine ◦Alcorn McBride DVM4 Video UnitEducation:Training in a Post Secondary institution or related work experience in the field of theatrical lightingMust have a good overall knowledge of general electrical principles and proceduresMust have passed all interview requirement