Supports the Drupal content management system to ensure information presented daily on the ship’s intranet and digital signage are updated and accurate at all times and in line with the company’s Core Values and brand strategy.
Continually and effectively monitors and maintains the Content Management System (Drupal) and any other feeding sources (such as HOST) to ensure all digital signage and intranet content are broadcasted and published as per established schedules.
Continually monitors the content broadcasted on the digital signage screens and published on [email protected] to ensure they meet the expected functionality and making last minute changes as required.
Maintains and operates the content management of the Microsoft Surface tables.
Works with the First Electronics Officer to ensure that technical requisitions for maintenance and/or spare parts for digital screens and/or equipment are always opened in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum of two (2) years of previous work experience in computer networking and streaming with a focus on audio/visual.
- Proficiency with Adobe Office (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and Microsoft Office (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) applications.
- Familiar with publishing content through a content management system.
- Strong understanding of new media visual technologies and presentation best practices (LED, screen resolution, troubleshooting).
- Knowledge of Adobe Flash (CS 5/5.5).
- Strong command of the English language, both verbal and written.