Always carries out production in assigned area/station according to Company recipes and picture presentation as directed by the Executive Pastry Chef / Chef de Partie Pastry.
Supervises Pastry staff in an assigned service station during operational activities as directed by the Executive Pastry Chef / Executive Chef.
Always practices batch cooking/preparation process (for soufflés, puddings, crème-brulee, etc.) to eliminate waste.
Assists in on-the-job training for new-to-vessel / first-contract Pastry staff in assigned section as directed by the Executive Chef / Executive Pastry Chef.
- Must possess a formal qualification in Pastry Arts from a recognized culinary training institution
- Must have at least four years of pastry experience with at least one year experience as 1st Commis Pastry
- Must have recent experience in high volume production and possess strong knowledge of Pastry arts
- Must be well versed in U.S.P.H.S. regulations
- Command of the English language, both verbal and written