As a 1st Commis Butcher, you will assist the Chief Butcher/Chef de Partie Butcher in ensuring the designated job duties are always completed correctly and promptly according to our company standards, policies and procedures.
Always carries out production in assigned area/station according to Company portion control guidelines, recipes, defrosting schedule, trimming methods, and passenger demand, as instructed by the Chief Butcher/CDP Butcher.
- Must have completed basic training in Butchery production in a large hotel or cruise ship environment
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in the Butchery with at least 1-year experience as 2nd Commis Butcher
- Must have recent experience in high volume production
- Must have a good grasp of USPHS regulations with the ability to explain concepts
- Command of the English language, both verbal and written