The role of the person in this position is to be the instrument to ensure a Premium product in the entertainment department. You must know how to work within the team with your peers and work with great enthusiasm to carry out your responsibilities. Among other functions, the Junior Assistant Cruise Director must:
- Assists the Cruise Director with the total administration of the entertainment department. The objective is to achieve a maximum level of passenger satisfaction.
- Arrange and participate in the administration of passenger activities.
- Be attentive to the reaction of the passengers in each game and report the result of it to the supervisor.
- Have excellent language management.
- Be able to work under stress.