Providing a high quality and professional reception and administrative service to guests, crew and medical staff. Acting as the first point of contact for guests and crew contacting the Medical Centre and to represent the medical team in the highest professional manner. Ensuring that enquiries from guests and crew are efficiently and courteously handled. Effectively supports medical team with non-clinical administrative tasks. Maintains accurate, complete, and timely records including use of online sites and electronic health record systems.
- Work experience as a Healthcare Administrator/receptionist or relevant role is preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations preferred
- Understanding of basic medical terminology and patient confidentiality.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills within sphere of own position with the ability to recognize when to refer a situation to senior staff.