Understanding the principles of performing arts and basic lighting and audio systems.
- He works as part of the production team to maintain the technical performance standards for the assigned places.
- Assist production managers to keep all equipment, stage and props within the assigned locations and around the vessel as directed.
- Assists with the preparation of shows and events in regards to A / V equipment, scenic products, props, lighting and rigging.
- It assists the production managers with the maintenance of all the technical equipment that is requested, to maintain the quality of the production programs.
- Continually develop knowledge in audio, lighting and video equipment used in specific places. Assists the Technical Department with repairs and general operations.
- Complies with fleet regulations and other internal, external and governmental regulations applicable at all times
- Voluntarily helps the supervisor maintain good safe work practices at work
- Adheres to safe work practices, including the proper use of PPE and the correct lifting techniques at all times.
C.R.U.I.S.E AND CORE values:
- Demonstrates commitment to the values, beliefs, goals and initiatives of the Company.
- It constantly maintains our core values and the C.R.U.I.S.E. philosophy.
- He acts as a company representative and always presents a positive image of Princess Cruises to all passengers, officers and crew.
- He always maintains professional, effective and motivated working relationships in all disciplines, taking into account differences in cultures, backgrounds and individual personalities.
- It promotes a harassment-free environment at all times.
Must speak english