Provide leadership for Cruise Ships ($10 million+ annual revenue) onboard retail shops to promote and model our high quality retailing standards, continuously driving maximum sales results, superior guest service, talent development and engagement.
A Retail Manager/Assistant Retail Manager will
- Motivate and coach a sales team of 20 + people to achieve/exceed sales and promotional targets.
- Create and execute plans to drive sales.
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Promote high quality retailing standards.
- Maintain excellent visual merchandising standards with high-converting displays; optimize retail sales space for maximum revenue
- Train and coach sales team on company’s standards – product knowledge, selling techniques, asset protection and guest service.
- Manage inventory with an emphasis on asset protection.
- Analyze and report sales and talent data to corporate office
Required Experience and Job Skills:
- 2+ years of department store or multi-unit retail management experience with annual sales of $ 10 million+.
- 2+ years in leading a large and diverse retail sales team with a minimum of 20+ employees and 2+ assistant managers
- Assess and develop talent, in order to build future leadership pipeline
- Build relationships at all levels of onboard management, in order to partner and influence business decisions
- Manage time effectively through prioritization
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint