Promote an active lifestyle on board among our guests by encouraging them to participate in recreational activities for different age groups. You will organize and host sports-related activities throughout the day, while putting safety first at all times. You will also promote other entertainment activities and support production shows when needed. We’d be happy to have you sail with us if you have excellent social and communication skills and experience in a similar role. Fluency in French, German, Italian, Spanish, and/or other languages is an advantage.
- Promotes and serves as Master of Ceremonies in Sports Deck activities, and Vitality programs.
- Leads Vitality classes and events. Organizes and conducts tournaments.
- Explains and demonstrates principles, techniques, and methods of regulating movement of body, hands, or feet to achieve proficiency in activity. Observes guests during activities to detect and correct mistakes
- Socializes with guests in public areas at all times in accordance with the Company Standards. Visits guest lounges at specified times to converse with as many guests as possible in the time allotted.
- One year physical fitness and/or recreational sports instruction background o with resorts, sports facilities or related recreational facilities required.
- Knowledge of the rules of basketball, volleyball, golf, ping-pong, shuffle board, etc.
- CPR certification and life saving certification from the American Red Cross or similar
- certifying organization preferred.
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.