- Marketing, selling, and booking future cruises to guests.
- Implementing and administering the company’s Future Cruise Sales programming and offers.
- Maintaining desk hours at the Future Cruise Sales desk, receiving guests to market the program and book future sailings.
- Hosting Future Cruise presentations for guests to learn about Princess’ product offerings, ships, and destinations, including public speaking.
- Socializing with guests in public areas with the intent to promote future cruise opportunities actively, this may include attending the Captain’s Circle party, dining room events, etc.
- Escorting guests and travel agents on ship tours and familiarization cruises.
- Preparing and submitting detailed revenue reports to head office.
- Utilizing the onboard reservations system efficiently and accurately to complete the booking of future cruises.
- Preparing and distributing all onboard marketing collateral for future cruises, in partnership with other onboard departments.
- All duties must be completed following the company Core Values and all aspects of the Service Essentials program.
- College degree or equivalent in Business, Tourism, Hospitality or related field is strongly preferred Minimum of four (4) years’ work experience in a travel-sales / travel agent position, including management is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and abilities in public speaking are required
- Demonstrated computer fluency in Lotus Notes and MS Office applications
- Strong command of the English language, both verbal and written