Onboard photography is primarily centered on portrait and event photography, using both natural locations and onboard studio setups with backdrops and studio lighting. Our Photographers produce a souvenir DVD documenting the cruise experience from beginning to end, showing both onboard entertainment and port tours and destinations. The work is fast-paced, high-volume, and high-quality. Attention to detail, teamwork, and outstanding customer service are the most important elements of this job. You will be shooting photos and videos both ashore and on the ship, processing photos and editing video footage, selling the finished products and other retail items, and providing top-quality customer service to our guests.
Among other responsibilities the Photo staff must:
- Be willing to work about 11 hs.
- Hav the highest standard of personal appearance at all times.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Full command of the English language.
- Be able to work under stress.
- Must have a degree of at least 2 years in Photography or a related field.