Onboard photography is primarily centered on portrait and event photography, using both natural locations and onboard studio setups with backdrops and studio lighting. Our Photographers produce a souvenir DVD documenting the cruise experience from beginning to end, showing both onboard entertainment and port tours and destinations. The work is fast-paced, high-volume, and high-quality. Attention to detail, teamwork, and outstanding customer service are the most important elements of this job. You will be shooting photos and videos both ashore and on the ship, processing photos and editing video footage, selling the finished products and other retail items, and providing top-quality customer service to our guests.
Princess covers the expenses due to flights, housing, food and all the equipment used at work
Among other responsibilities the Photo staff must:
- Be willing to work about 11 hours, shooting, processing and editing photographs
- Have the highest standard of personal appearance at all times.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Be able to work under stress.
- Minimum age of 21
- Full command of the English language.
- Degree of at least 2 years in Photography or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a photographer
- Skills working with computer and experience in digital photography using the required equipment of professional cameras.
- Experience in sales and customer service