- Achieving budgeted sales, image count, and sell-through targets each voyage.
- Providing a positive first impression to every guest through a warm, welcoming individual greeting and professional appearance
- Producing well exposed, focused, and printed images, meeting company standards at all times.
- Performing department inventories, receiving, transfers, deletions, price changes, stock rotations, and bar-coding prints as directed.
- Ensuring that equipment is always used and maintained correctly and that any malfunctions or breakdowns are timely resolved.
- All duties must be completed following the company Core Values and all aspects of the Service Essentials program.
- Formal photography education and training preferred
- Two years of event photography experience, including experience shooting portraits in large event settings
- Prior sales experience.
- Demonstrated experience using professional-grade digital cameras
- Experience with studio lighting and digital lab equipment preferred.
- Secure Windows and Mac-based computer skills, Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar types of programs.
- Photo Equipment: NikonD7200, Nikon Flash Systems, Hansel Studio Flash Systems, and related accessories, Konica R1& R2, Fuji Frontier, Noritsu.