- Assists in the delivery of food & beverage items and clear and clean tables to/from the designated location in a timely manner and as per brand standards.
- Ensures the correct setup and presentation of any Food and Beverage areas and immediately rectifies to Supervisors any shortfalls that could have a negative impact on the guest experience.
- Maintains stock levels of bar, food or hotel items required in the assigned location, refilling as needed.
- Consistently supports the service team to exceed Food and Beverage targets by applying all Service Excellence standards.
- Responsible for immediate problem resolution of any guest issues, collaborating with teammates, as necessary.
- Ensures any guest orders are promptly and accurately recorded through the onboard POS system.
- Maintains current, accurate knowledge of public health standards and ensures adherence to the standards and immediate reporting of any out-of-compliance issues to supervisor/manager.
- Embraces and utilizes MedallionClass products, services, and applications.
- Proven F&B experience (1 year) as Restaurant/Bar Waiter, F&B Runner, or in similar roles.
- Basic knowledge of Public Health and Sanitation regulations and procedures.
- Ability to organize and complete work meeting deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Food and Beverage products.
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written.