Effectively supports medical team with non-specialized clinical tasks
Performs basic triage, verification of patient details, recording medical history, allergies, and purpose of visit.
Performs vital signs
Assists the medical team in basic patient care, including but not limited to:
Taking specimens such as blood, urine and nasal samples including for COVID-19 and Influenza, Processing point-of-care (POC) tests, and operating point of care laboratory equipment, Phlebotomy, Urinalysis, Wound dressings
Assisting with moving patients, personal hygiene tasks and activities of daily living such as bathing and feeding
Patient education including medication and use of mobility devices
Performing ECG’s under medical supervision
Registers patients and obtains patient information and billing authorization.
Schedules appointments and health visits for crew and guests.
Provides telephone support and refers messages accurately and in a timely manner as needed.
- Work experience as a licensed practice nurse (LPN), Health Care Assistant (HCA) or equivalent role (such as enrolled nurse) or above, or Emergency Medical Practitioner (EMT) or equivalent, or Laboratory Technician
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations desirable
- Understanding of basic medical terminology and patient confidentiality.
- Experience with administrative procedures.
- Assist Medical Administrator