- Provides an immediate positive first impression to every passenger through a warm, welcoming individual greeting
- Interacts with every passenger, observing and identifying passengers’ preferences and adjusting service accordingly, anticipating passengers’ needs, and engaging in conversation while showing genuine interest at all times.
- Always responds promptly to resolve passenger requests and concerns, following up with passengers as appropriate and escalating/reporting to the Bartender as necessary.
- Always records drink charges on the correct passenger or employee charge account immediately
- Always carefully closes all open checks on assigned Micros station at the end of duty.
- Assists in properly setting up assigned bar locations, including counter-top, back-bar displays, marketing collateral, onboard menus, etc.
- Works with the Bartender to ensure the assigned Bar location is always set up correctly and open for business according to Bar opening hours.
- Preferably a graduate of a recognized Hotel/Bar operation or bar school
- At least two years of beverage service experience
- Basic knowledge of Public Health and Sanitation regulations and procedures
- Ability to organize and complete work as per deadlines
- Working knowledge of wine and beverage products and cocktail presentation and preparation
- Command of the English language, both verbal and written