In this position you must provide excellent service during breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner and snacks. The person in this position is responsible for removing the food from the kitchen and taking it to the dining room. As an exclusive requirement, you must have a fluent English language management and have knowledge of USPH standards and food handling, as well as proven experience in the position in category hotels, restaurants or boats. Among other responsibilities, the person in this position must:
- Be able to communicate effectively with passengers.
- Excellent knowledge of food, wine and drinks.
- Be able to work under stress.
- Knowledge of USPH standards and food handling.
- Comply with all tasks required by the department head.
- English level: Advanced.